Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weather

No time tonight but noticed lots of you reading over the last few days - 120 yesterday.

Your thoughts may have turned to the weather apart from the local sites my friend Mark put me on to this site today http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/Douglas

Looks pretty detailed but the weather doesn't look great - hopefully it will improve :)

Went out for a gentle walk with the dog. Came back with sore knee and tired too, so put it down to mental issues surrounding tapering and the doubts we all suffer!!! Put it all out of my head now and decided to have a glass of wine to aid the carbo loading situation! Only one though...

Jon


Parish memory: too early for a bacon bap at steve M's house at the Blackboards last year and nearly missing Cath who was staying there to give me supplies... I am sure you will all receive supplies there again - thanks Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment