Friday, April 29, 2011

Wedding Walks



Well been a pretty good week on the training front been out most nights about 9 miles each night. I have been mixing it up with some running just because the shins are pretty sore again and I figure it is good for the fitness required on the second half of the parish.

This morning I did 30 mins on the xtrainer before watching the wedding along with third a of the planet - amazing! I have to say it was really good watching it with the family and some of the kids friends. We all went for a walk up peel hill afterwards (despite the complaints from the younger ones..) and then I walked back from Crosby. Out again tonight but will drive to avoid temptations!

Lots more walking planned over the break especially as the weather is so good - must make the most of it.

Here are some pictures from peel hill just to prove we were there!

No comments:

Post a Comment