Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm In

I guess I should have entered earlier having blogged about it since November! But for some reason never got round to it. Anyway, I am officially in the race and less than 100 days to go. I have also entered the team event so Kathryn and Lynn have to join the "Callin Wild Clumpers" now - just looking for 1 more non finisher who is going to make it over the line.....

Managed to get out last night, not too far and still struggling a bit with right shin but managed to get up to a reasonable speed and home before it was too dark. The light nights are nearly here so absolutely no excuses for at least 3 nights walking during the week during April - lets see how that challenge goes! I am beginning to get a bit tired of the same route as I have been a little lazy about finding different routes around the house. My plan for next week is to do the East - West Baldwin loop round back home which is about 8.5m and pretty hilly so it is a good test.

bye for now

ps for those of you following all this blogging - no I have not tried the glide yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment