Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dancing

Thought this might get your attention. I am doing weekly dance training for a secret charity event so whilst I could not train tonight I had a reasonable workout doing the steps...

I am not sure how people learn complicated routines as this one is fairly simple but we are still making hard work of it... Anyway need to get out walking tomorrow as my shins are still fairly stiff after sunday's race and the jumping up and down tonight did not do them too much good either!!!

Off to Manchester at the weekend so not much time for training then either - hopefully the hour change will give us all a boost to up the training regime.

I seem to get about 25 views a day of this blog which is good, so hope I can still think of parish material in a few months time...

No comments:

Post a Comment